Our expertise does not limit to manufacturing products – we can engineer the products from the very beginning
Our services cover the full engineering process from consulting the assignments, discussions with the clients, designing and manufacturing the equipment, up to delivery of complete product. Engineering services includes broad spectrum of works. We can utilize engineering skills on designing, on production or on installation. It depends on customers’ needs which part of engineering process we work with.
West Welding has strong view to manufacturing and for that reason, we can design our products to be as feasible as possible. Our services are developed by an experienced team of engineers and quality assurance professionals. Typical start point of the engineering process is a draft, which we turn into a complete delivery project. Our professional ability improves communication among partners to develop successful project out of the sketches.
MUCH MORE THAN JUST A DESIGNING
Engineering services includes much more than just designing. This means, that the service includes not just a designing, but also project management. By this we mean, that we take care of everything, so our customers no need to worry about anything. We take care for scheduling, component lists and materials, transportation and installation, subcontracting & outsource and we negotiate contracts for the project. Engineering services includes also supervision.
WE INVEST IN COMMUNICATION
It is important to us that our customers’ get the best service, so we invest in communication. Our practices is to perform active reporting, which includes progress reports – images and short written text of the progress – which we sent to our clients. Customers are always welcome to visit in our workshop for additional inspections and discussions. By this we want to exceed our customers’ expectations.
SUPERVISED AND CERTIFIED QUALITY
West Welding has a certified quality system. Our work and products are supervised by several different organizations, such as DNV-GL, Kiwa Inspecta and Achilles Information Centre.
Standards ensure the rationality and quality of design. We have in use e.g. EN13445, AD2000, BD5500, ASME, GOST-R Certification for business area of Russia. We use Visual Vessel Designer (VVD) and Heat Transfer and fluid Flow Service (HTFS) design software for pressure vessels and heat exchangers. The end products are inspected by an impartial inspector with NDT methods.
In the wide spectrum of engineering we have knowledge to offer in following areas.
- To develop layout that fit’s in the given area, which may be for example existing building.
- We can do dimension with the engineering software for defined process
- Dimension of the pressure vessels and storage tanks
- Engineering for technical requirements of steel structures for EN1090
Our engineering services works together with customer and helps customer to choose the best industry practices. We also offer wide breadth of expertise for the projects.
- Preliminary design and specifications
- Material engineering
- Manufacturing technologies
- Welding expertise
- Installation and commission
- Maintenance planning
Detail engineering starts when the project have been approved until the implementation.
- Welding detail planning
- Documents and scheduling
- Construction and integration to surrounding equipment and structures
- Erection and start-up plans
We have know-how to understand the requirements of these following areas.
- Processes in pulp and paper, chemical, food, pharma industries, energy production and distribution, mining chemical process
- Pressure vessel design
- Heat exchange in larger scale with heat-exchangers
- LNG and other cryogenic liquids and Gas’es
- Evaporation of cryogenic liquid’s
- Air heating (luvo) and cooling in power plants
- Autoclaves and other Titanium equipment’s
- Flammable and hazardous chemicals, ATEX environment, GMP
- Biomass processing including bio fuels
- Demanding steel structures of EN1090 EXC1-3