Production of highly specialized pressure vessels
West Welding manufactures large pressure vessels. Our products are all the kinds of pressure equipments, such as heat exchangers, LNG storage and Marine fuel tanks, feedwater systems and non pressurized tanks. Our core competence is manufacturing demanding materials in large dimensions.
Our large capacity production facility is logistically well located, close to seaport and surrounded by well organized infrastructure and roads. We work mainly in demanding projects, where quality requirements are high. Our production facilities have met all the requirements of all our clients’ manufacturing needs for decades and we are proud of that.
In house engineering
In house engineering provides the know-how to the projects. This is the area we have been investing and being developed lately. We can fit equipment in the surroundings and in to layout’s. We do the dimension and technical calculations of the equipment.
We apply modern manufacturing methods like mechanized welding. It’s our answer in the race of the cost competitiveness. With that we can deliver faster and even better quality. We have a range of own products in heat exchangers and feed water systems.
All manufacturing works are handled by our experienced staff. We have thorough knowledge of various materials WPQR quantity, material list, copper & titanium and other special materials and have set up a certified quality system.
Quality systems 9001, 3834-2, 14001, Achilles EN1090
All fabrication from same location
- Plate handling – rolling, widths up to 3,5 m and single web length up to 25m.
- Cutting and trimming works with plasma and water jet. Table lenght for sheets 12,9m
- Welding work with processes of SAW, PAW, ESW, TIG, MIG/MAG and SMAW
- Eletroslag overlay welding
- We have over 200 qualified welding procedures in active use for Fe, SS, Ti, Al and other materials
- Pipe works and auxiliary installations of sensors, valves and pumps
- Testing, including pressure tests, helium leak tests
- Heat treatments with modern modular block oven technology which is unlimited in component sizes.
- Surface treatment, painting and coating and rubber lining and passivation technologies
- NDT’s (RT, MT, PT, VT)
- IWE, IWS services on site